After Italian actress-model Elisabetta Canalis and actor George Clooney broke up last June, the model finally have spoken her side and she’s bubbling about being a doormat, seriously. Their break up have led to rumors that the model wanted Clooney to marry her but the actor, as usual, refused.
At last! Now that the model’s brokenhearted feeling is coming back to life, she wanted to stay focus with high hopes on finding someone whose personality she will truly accept. She said, “I’m a bit of a tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat. I’m looking for men who can give me security.” Was that a hint that the actor was really not giving him security? She also added that their break up was all about personal failure.
Well, we have nothing to do about that. As what many said, past is past. Good luck on your love life sexy model!
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Jennifer Aniston Blazingly Hot “No Pants, No Bra” on Marie Claire’s July Cover
- British Singer Amy Winehouse has ended her Latest Stint in Rehab in London
- Justin Bieber’s Angelic Words to Japan’s Tsunami Victims
- Bam Margera Wants to Kill Cleveland for Destroying his Purple Lamborghini
- Crystal Harris Calls Off Wedding to Hugh Hefner 5 Days Before the Big Day!