Kara DioGuardi, the former American Idol judge on its eighth and ninth season, is now signed and teamed up with Bravo to do a new show that is actually a documentary series.
“KARA” is the prospected title of the show that will take the audience into the music and TV life of Kara DioGuardi herself. The aim of the show is to inspire people, most especially women, to be empowered, not afraid of becoming successful and how to handle success with so much grace yet having one’s foot still grounded.
Moreover, Kara has now signed up as a head judge in the upcoming music competition called the “Platinum Hit” that will be unveiled on the 30th of May. It seems as though Kara DioGuardi is trying to prove that life, without a doubt, starts at 40. And she is embracing it with so much beauty, sophistication, and passion, which every woman should be inspired with.
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on a Double Date!
- Leann Rimes: Another Car Accident?
- Leighton Meester Signs $3M Contract for Vera Wang’s ‘Lovestruck’ Fragrance
- Kristen Stewart’s Fabulous Makeover from Newly Released Photos of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1′
- Jennifer Aniston’s Welsh Corgi-Terrier Mix Normy Past Away