Katy Perry tweeted just few hours ago about an announcement that it was Ellie Goulding who will be joining her this November’s California Dreams Tour as a replacement for ‘Price Tag’ singer Jessie J whose foot is currently under treatment.
Teenage Dream singer tweeted, “Please welcome @elliegoulding to the #CaliforniaDreamsTour this November! @jessiejofficial hope you feel better soon!” Lucky, Ellie! As many says because of all artists, Katy choses her to be part of the tour. Not every aspiring singer has this kind of opportunity. Think this is gonna be a big break and a great exposure for the said singer.
As for Jessie J, she tweeted, “Having a cry about having to pull out of the @katyperry tour. I am as upset as my #heartbeats believe me. My foot is just not healing as well as I hoped. : (” Better luck next time Jessie, you’ll always be a priceless tag for us!
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ribcage Tattoo with “I Go to Extremes” Lyrics
- Katy Perry kicked off her live Performance
- Rihanna Appeared this Morning on the “Today” Show to Kick Off the Summer Concert Series
- Teary-Eyed Angelina Jolie Receives Honorary Heart of Sarajevo Award in Bosnia
- Kate Middleton is a New Fashion Icon