The multi-award-winning talk show host Oprah Winfrey had just expressed her comments via NBC news on the results of the recent Miss Universe 2011 which was won by Miss Angola. Her reactions immediately became contagious to various social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
According to Oprah, “I have reservations with the results. If the only basis is the Q&A portion, after having been trimmed down to 5, Ms. Philippines deserved to win. What made her different from the rest is that she had no seconds to rethink of her answer as she had no interpreter to break the ice. The rest had their interpreters and having breaks on seconds to think about their answers. Hands down, Ms. Philippines.”
Ms. Philippines Shamcey Supsup got the 3rd runner-up position of Miss Universe 2011 while Miss Angola has won the crown. 1st runner-up is Ms. Ukraine followed by Ms. Brazil and 4th runner-up Ms. China.
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Britney Spear’s latest Candie’s ads
- Dirk Nowitzki Team is finally ahead against Miami Heat: 3-2
- Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen doesn’t have a bad relationship all the way
- Paris Hilton Gets Poor Rating in “The World According to Paris” Show
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson to Present “Breaking Dawn” Full Trailer at 2011 MTV Movie Awards