American actress and producer Rita Wilson was chosen to become the editor of Huff/Post 40 beginning on its launching month, August. This rumor have been precendented since the founders Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer and Jonah Pretti were heard reviewing Rita Wilson’s amazing bio. This Huff/Post 40 is a new site from the Huffington Post intended for the youngsters.
Editor-in-Chief and AOL Huffington Post Media Group President Arianna Huffington revealed that it was Rita Wilson’s idea that their new site would be named like a revived one. The Huffington and the rest of the staff were all hopeful that what Rita sowed in her work will be a sweet fruit for their site.
Rita is married to Tom Hanks since 1988, they got two sons. Just like the faithfulness she showed to her husband, Rita also hope to serve the her newly ones just like the old times.
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Adult Website Wants Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape Release for Free
- Kate Hudson’s celebrity friends Gathered on Sunday in Malibu to throw a baby shower
- Anne Hathaway Seductively Pose for Tod’s Leather Bags
- Huguette Clark dies and left behind a whooping $500 Million worth of Fortune
- Britney Spear’s latest Candie’s ads