“Beautiful Girls” reggae-influenced singer, Sean Kingston is very complaisant in returning to music industry right after his physical therapy program is over.
Close friends of Sean Kingston were happy to announced that the singer did all his best to regain what has been lost and is on the process of fast recovery. His friends have given us a 100% assurance that immediately, right after that therapy, he’ll have his recording sessions. However, Sean also conveyed that if ever his therapy will not yield better results, then, he will be force to wait until his health and other affected body parts will recover.
Sean, if you can still remember was confined to a hospital after a jet ski crash with broken jaw and fractured wrist. Looks like the singer did some quiet time to rest. As of this time, let’s give him enough distance to meditate how lucky he is for still having us around, patiently waiting for his come back!
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Aaron Carter Bursts Out Affirming Michael Jackson’s Cocaine & Alcohol Offerings
- Private Posse of Pippa Middleton
- Shawn Marion is going to have his Reality Show Soon!
- Nicolas Cage and his ex-girlfriend agreed on a Financial Settlement
- Prince William Boasts His First-Ever Water Landing to Crowds in Canada