The newly wed couple, Vanessa Minnillo & Nick Lachey strangely change their formal shoes attire after the wedding ceremony was over and replacing it to Havaianas’ rubber flip-flops. We really don’t know that this lovely couple don’t want any uncomfortable thing on their very special day. Nobody in Hollywood does this first except them.
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo really ordered their Havaianas flip-flops in Brazil to make sure that everyone’s fit will be perfect for the big event. Mrs. Lachey wore a white Havaianas Slim Crystal Mesh sandals that is worth $148. Her bridesmaids, a Grey Metallic Havaianas Slim sandals worth $24 was worn while the groomsmen were in a $30 worth of Havaianas Urban Mens Sandals in Ice. Newly wed couple already promised to air their wedding ceremony this coming reality TLC wedding special.
Let’s just wait for that moment to come, I’m sure many awaits for that, too. Congratulations to the newly weds!
Some Articles You May Be Interested In:
- Emma Stone Extremely Dating with Andrew Garfield and Ryan Gosling!
- Debi Nova Sues Jeremy Davies over “Numerous Internal and External Injuries”
- Publicly Alleged House Play Turns Out To Be A Good Effect for the Pitt-Jolie Relationship
- Karina Smirnoff Bares it all on Playboy
- Why Emma Watson still doesn’t have any date up until now?